On 12/12/2018, OPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BHMS, Any Graduate for the position of Homoeopathic Medical Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Homoeopathic Medical Officer|
|Qualification||BHMS, Any Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||14/01/2019|
1. Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree from a recognised University or Institution recognised by the Central Council of Homoeopathy and he/she must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (Twenty one) years and must not be above 32 nd (Thirty two) years as on ISt day of January 2018 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2 January, 1986 and not later than ISt January, 1997. The upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable by 5 (Five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.), Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women, Ex-Servicemen and by cumulative 10 (Ten) years for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category, whose permanent disability is not less than 40%.
Application Fee: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee OR 500/-(Rupees five hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity and communicable diseases which would likely to interfere with discharge of his/her duties in the service.
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have – (a) Passed Middle School examination with Odia as a language subject; or (b) Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or (c) Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above; or (d) Passed a test in Odia in Middle School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha / School and Mass Education Department.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- Government servants/in-service Homoeopathic Medical Officers, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para – 3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate” which would be required to be submitted by the candidates during verification of original certificates / documents.
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s).
- 1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concemed Board/Council;
- Intermediate /42 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
- B.H.M.S. Degree Certificate issued by the concerned University;
- Mark-lists in support of all the aforesaid examinations (i.e. H.S.C. to B.H.M.S. Degree) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concemed Board/CounciI/University;
- Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with online application form. Housemanship Completion Certificate;
- OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of fee, wherever applicable.
- Aadhaar Card
- Certificates of conduct from the Principal/Proctor/Dean or Professor in charge of Teaching Department of the College or University in which he/she last studied;
- Required Odia Pass Certificate up to M.E. School Standard, wherever applicable.
10. Discharge Certificates issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. EX-Servicemen must submit an Affidavit undertaking that he has not been appointed against any civil post after retirement from military service; wherever applicable:
- Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of permanent disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board; wherever applicable; Sports Certificate issued by the Director of Sports Odisha; wherever applicable.
- If a candidate claims to possess qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification, the rule/authority (with number and date) under which it is so treated, must be furnished with the Application Form.
Selection Process Will be Based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Applications are invited online through the proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 14.12.2018 to 14.01.2019.
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form. Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. Instruction to fill up online application. (ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Iland Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned images of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use. On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application fonn. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush. Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination centre for admission to the written examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.