On 22/11/2018, ITBP announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Commandant
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 15 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||20/01/2019|
- Position Name: Commandant (Engineer), Pay Metric Level-13 Rs. 1,23,100-2,15,900/- Way Band-4 of Rs.37,400-67,000+ Grade Pay Rs.8700/- (Pre-Revised)} and other allowances as admissible to Central Government employees, in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (Ministry of Home Affairs)
- Eligibility Conditions: By deputation: Lieutenant Colonel of the Corps of Engineers from the Army or Officers holding analogous post on a regular basis or with 5 years regular service in posts in Pay Matrix Level — 12 (Pre-Revised Grade Pay Rs.7600/-) in Military Engineering Service or Central/State public Works Departments or General Reserve Engineering Force or Central Armed Police Forces and having degree in Civil Engineering.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on promotion. (The period of deputation including period of deputation to another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization/department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years)
- For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1.1.2016, the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 7th CPC recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding pay band and grade pay or pay scale extended based on recommendations of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the posts for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
Age: The maximum age limit for eligibility for deputation shall be not exceeding 52 years on the date of receipt of the applications.
- The selected persons shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The post of Commandant (Engineer) In ITBPF is a Combatised post. The ITBPF Act-1992 and ITBPF Rules 1994 shall apply to the person so appointed/selected for deputation/re- employment.
- Rent free un-furnished family accommodation at Battalion Hqrs and Training Centers, camp type single accommodation in forward area will be provided as per availability.
- Leave as per CCS (Leave) Rules.
- Leave Travel Concession will be admissible under CCS (LTC) Rules, as amended from time to time.
- Medical attendance: As per Central Govt. Medical Attendance Rules.
Dy. Inspector General (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP (MHA/Govt. of India), Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003.
How to Apply
Applications through proper channel of willing and suitable officers along with their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (enclosed) together with upto date APAR report for the last five years & vigilance clearance should reach “Dy. Inspector General (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP (MHA/Govt. of India), Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003” within 02 months from the date of publication. Officers once nominated will not be permitted to withdraw their candidature.