Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on December 5, 2018. Get Direct Official Link for applying Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 along with current Indian Navy Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest Indian Navy 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 immediately here.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for 400 Sailor Vacancies in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification joinindiannavy.gov.in published for the post Sailor in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 500 Vacancies in Indian Navy Notification for the post Sailor.
Sailor vacancy in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy invites application for the Sailor job vacancy, find complete information here and apply on/before 30-12-2018.
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30-12-2018|
Other Qualification Details:
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2019 batch
1. Educational Qualifications. Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
2. Job Specifications:
(a) Chef. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
(b) Steward. They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
(c) Hygienist. They will be required to clean toilets and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
3. Pay & Allowances. During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
4. Training. The training for the course will commence in October 2019, with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
Age: Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1998 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Application Fee: e of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
1. Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application. No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises.
2. While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination, will be allotted a centre closest to where they appeared for online examination. Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
Indian Navy, Directorate of Manpower Planning & Recruitment, IHQ MoD (N), New Delhi
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How to Apply
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 14 Dec 18 to 30 Dec 18. The procedure is as follows:- (a) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Marksheet ready for reference. (b) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers. (c) „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”. (d) Click on “Apply” (√) button. (e) Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded. (f) Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 30 DEC 2018