On 12/11/2018, India Post Office announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 8TH for the position of Skilled Artisan.
Other Qualification Details:
|Vacancy 1||Skilled Artisan|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/12/2018|
- Eligibility: A certificate in the respective Trade from any technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Standard Passed with the experience of one year in the respective trade. Candidates who apply for the post of MV Mechanic should possess a valid Driving License to drive heavy vehicles
- SCALE OF PAY FOR SKILLED ARTISANS: Rs, 19900/- (Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
- Age proof.
- Educational Qualification as indicated at Sl 1((b)(i)
- Technical Qualification.
- Driving Licence/Licence Extract as indicated at 1 (b)
- ST/OBC/ESM certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India.
- Trade experience of respective post.
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate/Permanent Residential Certificate or any certificate issued by State/Central Govt. to show Indian Citizenship.
- Form of certificate to be produced Other Backward Classes (non creamy layer) applying for appointment to posts under the Government of India in form-9.
AddressThe Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services,134-A, S. K. AHIRE MARG, WORLl, MUMBAI 400018
Selection ProcedureSelection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from, amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving licence [only for Mechanic (MV)] by means of Competitive Trade Test. The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates at their correspondence address. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply1. Application should be submitted giving the following bio-data:
- Full name (In block letters)
- Father,s full name (in block letters)
- post Applied for & trade
- Permanent Address
- Address for correspondence With Pin code
- Citizenship :indian/others (Tick)
- Date of Birth (By Christian Era)
- Age as on 01.07.2018 in format:- Years- Months- Days
- Reservation Category : UR/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)
- Category : Ex-serviceman ‘Others (Tick)
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Qualification/ITI Certificate
- Trade Experience
- Issue of Driving Licence (HMV) details with validity in case of Mechanic (MV) only]
- Home Guard service
- Any other relevant information
- Self attested photo by the candidate.