On 04/12/2018, Haryana Postal Circle announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Gramin Dak Sevak.
|Vacancy 1||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 29,380/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ambala, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Rohtak, Sonepat|
|Last Date to Apply||02/01/2019|
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
2. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:
The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 03.12.2018 . The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
SSC Marks seet / Certificate, Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt), Additional SSC Marks Mark Sheet
2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo), Computer Certificate, Community Certificate, Photo, Signature, Certificate of Disability.
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
How to Apply
1. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
2. Application online Submission Start Date: 03/12/2018. Application online Submission End Date: 02/01/2019