On 05/12/2018, Central Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Data Entry Operator/Executive Assistant/Digital Office Assistant.
|Vacancy||Data Entry Operator/Executive Assistant/Digital Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 21,600/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/12/2018|
- Minimum educational qualification: Graduation in computer application / information Technology/computer Science of recognized University /institute.
- Permitted initial maximum period of engagement: One year or availability of regular selected candidate, whichever is earlier. (These engagement are under contract basis on fixed remuneration and does not carry any other allowances and are liable to be terminated with one month notice.)
Age: 30 – 35 years
The following documents should be enclosed with the application.
- Attested copy of school leaving certificate or Boards (10th ) certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Attested copy of marks sheets of educational Qualification acquired from a Recognized University / Institute.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate.
- Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year in central Govt. format.
- Work experience certificate if any. Candidates will have to produce all original certificates at the time of skill test. (In case original certificates should be sent along with the application as the administration will not be responsible for their loss/ damage.)
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will have to undergo medical examination for category Cee- one and will be considered for a contract engagement only if they are found medically fit. Medical fitness will be examined by nominated Railway Hospital.
- The contractual staff will be permitted off on Sundays and national holidays. However, they can be called for duty on any day including Sundays and National Holidays for which compensatory Rest will be given later. In addition, contractual staff will be granted two days leave for each completed month of engagement in railway. The accumulated leave will be lapse as soon as the contractual period is over and cannot be
carried over the next contract, if any.
- The contract will be terminated by the either side by giving one month’s notice. The performance of contractual appointees will be monitored on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge their duties and who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, will be given 30 days notice and their contract terminated. However, in case of gross negligence /misconduct / irregularities, the engagement will be terminated with immediate effect.
- The engagement on contract basis will not confer any right to claim for regular absorption /extension in the railway.
- To shortlist the candidates for the purpose of calling for personality Test, candidates up to 3 times of the vacancy notified for filling up on contractual basis. Will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Graduation.
- The skill Assessment test will be ability of basic computer operations, including proficiency in MS office applications, i.e. word, excel, power point as well.as his typing skill in addition to general skill assessment on office procedure will be conducted by a Committee of Officers on a PC/Laptop.
How to Apply
- Application should be complete in all respects. The application which are not in the prescribed format, unsigned, incomplete and not accompanied by self attested copies of certificate of age, education qualification, Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) not received on the due date are liable / deemed to be rejected.
- Application may be dropped in the box keep at the ” The Divisional Railway Manager, Sr. Personnel Officer’s Office, Solapur Division Maharashtra, India , Pin Code:- 413001 during the working hours at 10.00 to 17.00 hrs.
- The application will not be accepted by Speed-Post or courier, Only application sent by normal post ‘drop box will be accepted. Note- Solapur Division do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application on or before the last day or any other reasons.
- Applications complete in all respect should be submitted to “The Divisional Railway Manager, Sr. Personnel Officer’s Office, Solapur Division Maharashtra, India , Pin Code:- 413001” before 17.59 hrs of 31.12.2018.